Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Samsung 40 inch LCD TV Review (LE40B650)

Samsung 40 inch LCD TV Review (LE40B650) Video Clips. Duration : 10.05 Mins.


Samsung 40 inch LCD TV Review (LE40B650) Okay, so you guys have been waiting for this review since back in December and it's finally here! I got this for Christmas of 2009 and have been evaluating it up to this point trying to get a good feel for how I like it and how well everything works. BUY SAMSUNG 40": www.Extreme-Days.com Check Out The Blog: www.Extreme-Days.com Follow Me On Twitter Twitter.com Join Me On Facebook: www.Extreme-Days.com Donate Through PayPal: www.extreme-days.com I'm going to start off and address the whole "Samsung clicking" issue. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't exist. I've never seen it, and it's never happened to my TV the whole time I've had it. The one thing I do have to say about it is that if you do have this so called "Samsung clicking" you should make sure you have your cable box hooked up and set up correctly, because if you have not done this it could cause the box to click letting you know that something's wrong, but it isn't the actual TV doing the clicking. Next up we have the picture quality. Now I couldn't compare side by side with another LCD TV, but at the time, this TV was the top of the line model and it still shows. The picture and sound quality is crystal clear, the colors are vibrant and really pop well. The audio is sufficient, but if you really want to experience the full potential of this LCD TV, I would advise you to hook it up to some sort of sound system and then listen to how much it improves the overall experience ...

Keywords: hdmi, lcd tv, Samsung 40inch Unboxing, LE40B650, 1080p, full hd, Samsung 40inch Review, kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment